Bridal Makeup & Hair

Every bride wants to look flawless on her wedding day. That's where I come in. Using production- style makeup and techniques, to ensure that your makeup & hair will last from the first kiss to the last dance.

My style is fresh, clean, and always tailored to the needs of my clients. My Goal is to ensure that my brides look and feel amazing, on what will undoubtedly be the most photographed and memorable day of their lives.
And to create lasting and meaningful relationships with each of my brides.

Your gonna hire an excpetional Photographer to capture an unforgettable memory, your gonna hire a Florist to amplify the ambiance of your ceremony & reception, your gonna find that one of a kind wedding dress that will want to make you feel like your part of a fairy tale- don't forget to invest in a skilled bridal makeup artist & hairstylist to ensure that you look your best for those special occasions when all eyes are on you!

Products that are used:
MAC Pro Cosmetics, Smashbox & Makeup Forver.
These brands are the top comestic brands used in the industry of beauty shots, work in film, television, fashion & theatre.

I did a wedding, that came out on San Antonio Wedding Magazine. Take a look! It has my name for Makeup. http://www.sanantonioweddings.com/real_wedding_articles/Yvonne_Mauricio_and_David_Padilla_Real_Wedding.asp?ctr=10

These 2 pictures below are for a Bridal Photo Shoot for a Magazine
 
These photos below are just a few of my Brides that i have done.