GET THE FACE! Neiman Marcus Spring Show

Im starting a new "GET THE FACE!" Beauty Blog, it's breakdown of all the makeup products i use on the models for Neiman Marcus Fashion Shows. Get the latests Makeup Trends!

SKIN:

To prep all the models skin, I used Kiehls moistureizer & eye cream.

I then applied Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow to even out her skin tone.
To cover undereyes, I used Laura Mercier secret camouflage.

To set the makeup i used Laura Mercier Loose setting powder.

EYES:

I brushed the eyebrows, then filled them in using Dior Expert Brow pencil

For the spring look, i played up the models eyes using Laura Mercier- Lingerie Spring eye & cheek palette)

To prepare for eye colour application I used Laura Mercier Wheat Eye Basics on the eyelid.
I swept Laura Mercier (Lingerie palette- Tawny Apricot) all over the lower eyelid.
For the crease i used (Lingerie palette- Fresh Peach), I used the lightest shadow (Lingerie palette- Buff Pearl Luster) on the brow bone & inner corner of the eyelid to highlight.

I lined her eyes (top lid only),  using Laura Mercier Tightline cake eyeliner- black ebony
bottom inner eye rim, I used Chanel Le Crayon Khol Intense Eye Pencil- Blanc this helps to brighten & open up the eye.

For eyelashes i used (top & bottom lashes) YSL Mascara

CHEEKS:

On the apples of the cheeks, I used the Laura Mercier Lingerie Palette- Rose Desire with a hint of Fresh Peach. smile & sweep right on the apple blending out and up.

To give summer warmth to the skin, I used YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder- Sand. I brushed on lightly all along the hairline, jawline & also using some along the hollows of her cheeks to contour.

Giving the skin a glow, I highlighted the upper cheek bones i using , Laura Mercier loose shimmer powder- Starlight

LIPS:

I defined the lips using Laura Mercier Lipliner in Chestnut followed by Laura Mercier Babylips (lipstick) then in the center on the lips I also applied Laura Mercier-Kissed Lips (New Limited Edition lipstick) in the center blending it outwards.

**make sure to check back, for the next Neiman Marcus Fashion Show & "GET THE FACE!"beauty breakdown!

Backstage: Behind the Scene Photos